- Undergrad in chemistry at Cornell University
- Proteomics Core at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- Graduate school at Northeastern University
- Current: Slavov lab, proteomics problems and biology puzzles all day!
Feel free to contact me at
specht.h at husky dot neu dot edu to discuss any of the following topics:
- Finding a great graduate school mentor
- Graduate school in general
- R programming
- Mountain biking…
Built on the Reverie template for GitHub Pages by Amit Merchant, thanks Amit!